DawnBIT believes, a comprehensive and structured approach to the long-term management of (primary physical) assets in order to create value for the organization. It extends over the entire lifecycle of assets; from selection up to and including disposal and all phases in between.
Good asset management benefits the organization and its stakeholders with:
- More Meaningful Financial Reporting and better financial results because of better ROI and/or cost reduction.
- Informed decisions from multiple angles, such as performance, profit and costs, risks and opportunities.
- Improved Regulatory Compliance
- Long-Term System Integrity and reliability of the production in the long-term
- Risks managed when necessary and knowingly existent when acceptable
- Higher customer satisfaction
DawnBIT specializes in proving Enterprise Asset Management using:
- IBM Maximo
- Custom EAM
Our people are our biggest asset and we aspire to be a great place to work in.
DawnBIT believes in providing its people a challenging, motivating and rewarding work environment where they can explore avenues for growth and unleash their potential.
11+ years of professional experience in project management, and Maximo. Expertise in MBO customization and field validation.
7 years of professional experience in Maximo. Expertise in supporting and developing Maximo 7.5.
4 years of professional experience, especially in Java Technologies with different tools and frameworks.
4 years of experience in design & development in different technology & framework.Expertise Object Oriented Development OOP/OOD.
DawnBIT manages Light Rail public transport infrastructure for one of our prestige customers. Responsibility for the maintenance of this infrastructure was divided between different engineering sections, each of which had its own processes and systems – making it difficult to gain an overview of operations or identify opportunities to improve service levels or cut costs.
DawnBIT implements IBM Maximo Asset Management and designs a standardized set of maintenance processes that could be rolled out to all the engineering sections.
- Enable customer to manage maintenance processes more intelligently.
- Simplifies reporting processes, eliminating manual paper-based processes and spreadsheets.
- Single solution for maintenance across the whole organization, increasing consistency and visibility of data.
- Reduces hardware and IT management costs by phasing out legacy maintenance systems.