Digital Transformation in Healthcare
With technology and skill, DawnBIT offer organizations to transform their back office to the doctor’s office, through Digital transformation in the order they get more effective, efficient and affordable healthcare.
- With Digital transformation, personalized care improve patient outcomes.
- Provides cost-effective care, with a digital network for a new, consumer-centric healthcare ecosystem.
- Leads to Real-Time information sharing between patients and medical care.
- Improve personalized patient interaction, from prevention to diagnosis and treatment.
Features of Healthcare with Technology
- Coordination for Diagnostics and Treatment
- Mobile Electronic Medical Record
- Clinical Order and OR Management
Patient Administration and Billing
- Patient Access
- Healthcare Coding
- Patient Billing
Care with Collaboration
Patient Engagement & Management
- Health Engagement
- Chronic Disease Management
- Patient Marketing and Services
- Data Warehousing for Clinical Matters
- Patient Data Analytics and Visualization
- Ontology Data Modeling
- Unstructured Text Analysis
- Platform Security and Extensibility
Research and Analytics
- Information Visualization
- Healthcare Data Provisioning
- Healthcare Predictive Analytics
Medical Research Insights
- Patient Analytics
- Cohort Building
- Patient Summary
- Genomic Views
Healthcare with Digital Technology
Reform and Mandates
We prefer the top of evolving to help clients systematically address competing priorities and meet complex with stringent timelines in a cost-effective manner.
Engagement With Consumer
Healthcare consumer expectations is now set by their experience with retail and other consumer industries.
Decision-making and predictive analytics are essential for competitive advantage.It can help healthcare organizations deploy processes, systems, and governance across the enterprise.
Operations and Cost
We drives efficiencies and savings while optimizing investments to improve agility and flexibility to support new business requirements.