Digital Transformation in Energy & Utilities
Deliver sustainable energy with the latest innovations in energy & utilities to handle the flow of energy generation, transmission, distribution, and retail by digitizing energy management processes to meet changing regulatory, environmental, operational, customer, and technological needs.
- Provide reliable, sustainable, and affordable energy, while growing profits and reducing costs, by simplifying and digitizing operations on a digital energy network.
- Enterprise needs to morph into a digital utility to address business imperatives: reliable service, operational excellence, sustainable growth, and regulatory compliance.
- Utility practice helps water, gas and power utilities leverage automation and analytics to transform operations and reduce the cost to serve customers.
Features of Energy & Utilities with Technology
Energy Supply Optimisation
- Capital Portfolio
- Project Management
- Fuel Management
- Scheduling Management
- Load Management
- Device Operations and Maintenance
- Contextual Marketing
- Asset Operations and Maintenance
- Asset Network
- Environment, Health, and Safety
- Meter Reading Management
- Energy Data Management
- Utilities Planning
Billing and Revenue Management
- For Energy, Water, and Services
- For Energy and Non-Energy Products and Services
- Subscription Billing and Revenue Management
- Smarter Selling and Commerce
- Customer Service Excellence
Education with Digital Technology
Identity & Access Management Solution
Creates an identity-enabled security infrastructure with business and security controls for secure access to an enterprise resource.We establish an enterprise foundation of services that provide multilevel authentication, role, and role-based access control, and provisioning workflows.
Demand Side Management (DSM) Solution
DSM programs was to provide cost-effective energy and capacity resources to help defer the need for new sources of power and significant capital expenditure. Based on service-oriented architecture (SOA) helps utilities manage multiple programs simultaneously.
Asset Management Solution
It will help integrate and standardize their asset management function, which will help them break out of the current approach of managing assets in isolation (silos).The solution is built for utilities, the addition of some features like project budgeting, process and regulatory compliance, and simpler reporting will add more value to the existing solution.